My week's been extremely eventful, well lotsa ups, and lotsa downs as well. hahaha! anyway i am so stoked for next week!!! Maybe with the exception of.. monday? cos is monday bluess =X
I was talking to rou today about my life, cell and ministry. Basically the events and things revolving around my life. I have come to a point whereby I felt extremely stretched, overwhelmed and i am on the verge of giving up. Honestly I am physical worn out. Drained! exhausted! But spiritually hungry.
Having said that, at the end of the day, when I begin to see the time i sowed in my member’s life is reaping a harvest and knowing that my team is growing and doing well spiritually, there’s somehow a sense of satisfaction and achievement.
Indeed when God moves, he moves mightly. BLTC (basic leadership traning course) was awesome as always. I went with great expectancy and God is really amazing. Today's training is about love, faith and hope. There i was weeping throughout the lesson. cried my heart out for the very first time in the training. I felt more like a deliverance session more than training course today. Now my love tank is filled up once again... feeling totally re-charged. =) Time to spread the love around! hah! I am all ready to go! ...
Despite all these, I just want to let rou know that no matter what, I will stand in the gap together with her in the cell. I believe I have the ability and capacity to do it. Although sometimes things might seem crushing down my way, i will hang in there and continue to press in. And as for my ministry, I believe my team will experience a breakthrough very soon. Everyone is my team is so dearly to me and i really mean it. I see the potential in them. Let's jia you together everyone! =D
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment