"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind,..." Romans 12:2
At the leaders' meeting yesterday, for some weird reasons, i find it hard to enter his presence initially but as i begin to lift my burdens to Him- although my problems still remain the same, however the atmosphere took a180 degree change. Indeed, how true it is that problems often cripples us and distracts us away from God. I am reminded once again to guard my heart and let not the circumstance to over take my emotions and to start doubting myself... Doubting His calling for me.. My capabilities and my thoughts.
As i was meditating Romans 12:2 on the bus this morning, i got a revelation. It is true, i shall not conform to this world... not conform. I shouldn't grow weary but knowing that the existence of these problem(s), this is an opportunity for me to learn. I should take control of the situation and not being succumb to it.
Surprising things are getting better today. I am more motivated to work again .. =)
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment