Saturday, March 21, 2009

Visions and dreams

Helloo!

Honestly life is not measured neither by how much you own nor how much you achieve. I love dreams and visions. They are the light at the end of the tunnel. and they are my motivations and drives. Most importantly: i must enjoy what do and have fun and recognize for the fact that achievements are only one part of a fulfilling life.

The thought of going SOT makes me go Weee! Hold on for a moment, don't be mistaken, I am not enrolling into SOT this year. Instead, I am going the following year! And i'm getting pretty excited over it already.haha. 16th Intake, here i come! 365 more days to go..

I lovee things to fall into place. However life is not smooth sailing all the time. Despite my personal struggles and difficulties that i'm going through, I believe more things are yet to come... :)

No comments: