I am finally home after a long day.
I need to lose weight
I need to exercise more.
Maybe i should hit down to the gym with my colleagues some time sooner..
Anyway i think i should catch up on my reading now. especially on current and economic affairs. i feel so shallow now...
Today i came across this article about REIT ( Real Estate Investment trust) & SF issue and i realized i've been losing touch with the property market nowadays. Its time to fill myself with these information in ah! And i happen to chance upon this article about American President Obama. His first speech he made as president in his inaugural address left a deep impression inside of me. i must admit i've watched it 21342 time already. Don't you think that his speeches are simply amazing?! And i don't know what brings hong yi and i to the topic about Obama during lunch time. We had an intellectual discussion about Barack Obama. I think obama is just another amazing guy that will make me WOW besides pst kong.. hah
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment