Friday, November 7, 2008

tomorrow will be a better D.A.Y! :)

Life.

Feeling particularly mellow at the moment...

I was feeling shitty to the max today during PYM lecture. As in obviously i know there are certain things i should address and deal with it Now!I shan't hang on to it anymore. (so exhausting lor) So i texted a few people whether are they available to hangout in the night. Thank God Rou is there for me! I'm not here to say all those cheesy stuff. But glad she talked sense to me.

Sometimes I think is good not to think 'too much'. Lol. I mean with reflection over predicaments that can often surface due to 'too much thinking'. Or with 'what if ' ocurrs time and again and all that really only happens when you allow yourself to be sucked in by it. And you only get sucked in if you have enough time to bother. So simplicty is still the best! Don't you agree with me? Okay, I don't know if I'm making any sense but it does make sense to me..

I must admit i'm really sad about it. But well, i know and believe i can overcome this....

No comments: