Monday, November 24, 2008

A.S.I.A C.O.N.F.E.R.E.N.C.E

Seriously i'm quite physcially worn out already after 5 days of Asia Conference... but I have to say, it has definitely been worth it!

Was totally madness for the past few days. Especially during weekend, i was so tempted to crawl back under the covers I came from and continue my beauty sleep but i didn't! You see 'Responsibility comes with great sacrifice!' *laugh*

Anyway i really want to salute all the people from security and usher ministry. Their zai-ness never fail to amaze me in every way despite of their tiredness. That's something i should learn. :) Besides that, i met so many 'interesting' people as well. All kinds! Really eye opener. =D Oh and i met this interesting security from expo. He is really... interesting! wahaha! Yolanda and i even come to the extend to wanting to 'recruit' him to usher ministy cos we think he has what it takes to be a good usher. A very potential usher. We kept making fun of him.. pooor him.. *snigger*

I had such a fantastic time and am lookin forward to the next one which is in 2 years time.

On a serious note, It's really hard to walk in faith to attend Asia conference when you have a truckload of work waiting for you to do. In the midst of my unforgiving work load, im happy still. I think this is what it means by ' the joy of the Lord shall be the strength in you'. :)

I received 2 pieces of good news today.. so happy and excited =)

love is all around. :))

No comments: