Thursday, November 13, 2008

I want to sleep

Don't you hate it when you wake up to a grey, dull morning? Seriously, the weather today is tempting me to crawl back under the covers I came from. And i'm so tempted to skip classes today! *laugh*

Actually i have many photos to post but just lazyyy :)

Let's see, last sat we had our group 12 outing ( again!) ..

Group 12 rocksss!

HAHA!

I'm looking forward to see them every week! =D

anyway met up with darly after school for ice cream at daily scoop. That was an improptu decision and i wasn't craving for ice cream today at all. But it's okay.. 'Daily scoop' my new discovery. ( Even though i knew its existence but never been there before )

I am quite at a lost now even though i shouldn't be and i've got a lot of things to be thankful for. Indeed a week of surprises. Even so, I just simple hope that all the plans i have planned will go the way i want it to be...

No comments: