



Argh! Seriously i need a hair cut now! Its so long and out of shape. I'll have to get a nice hair cut and hopefully a new colour and some chemical treatment once im done with my exams :)
Tall. Grande. Grande. No venti?!
Weeee! Its friday and its spells- weekend is coming!!!
I love my life. I love the things im doing now. Im just so so looking forward to my semester break... Hong kong study trip ( my friends are so so excited. So am i :) ), fondue dates ( wah, so sinful yet so satisfying to my soul), retail therapies ( i love this!!), gossip girls 2 ( i can't wait for this to be out!), ' a bit' of catching up(s) etc etc or even jus simply spending time doing some good reading at a coffee house. Wow, to sum up, is just like leading a tai tai lifestyle.. Heaven! LOL! ..Not forgetting Asia conference in Nov!.. Just so many things to be looking forward to...
No comments:
Post a Comment