Sunday, July 6, 2008

starry starry night

Starry starry night, paint your palette blue and grey
Look out on a summer’s day with eyes
that know the darkness in my soul
Shadows on the hills,
sketch the trees and the daffodils
Catch the breeze and the winter chills, in colors
on the snowy linen land..

Is an old song by Don McLean

I know that's random. But these words to this song were one of the most beautiful pieces of poetry I had ever read. These lyrics stand alone.. beautifully written :)

What a lovely night today and i just feel like blogging now.. haha.

Saturday - Weekend with Pst Mike Connell
I just so filled with expectancy. But sad to say, there wasn't any deliverance ministry in service 1. Anyway, i was serving communion for stage. Oh my, i had quite a bad experience as a stage usher the previous time but everything went really well yesterday. Not too bad after all you see =)

hey, 2 more months to Asia Conference and i'm already getting excited. 2 words to describle now: CANNOT WAIT!! Counting down baby....

No comments: