Ever heard of sunday blues? no? yeah me too, but apparently, i'm having it! ..i guess its the late thinky night accompanied with the absence of good companies. Yeah, life throws you curves but you learn to swerve me. I swung and i missed and the next thing you know i'm reminiscing dreaming old dreams and wishing old wishes..
S-U-N-D-A-Y!! No plans at the moment. No particular thing to do and place to go. I shall be good to myself, dedicating this day to do some housecleaning, watch some really nice shows and treat myself well by doing something i like ;) you know what i mean right, girls gotta do what they should do ;)
Anyway I recently acquainted myself with the high of shopping on random day. Shopping is such an amazing experience especially when the mood strikes and guys will never understand. *laughs* There are just so so many things i want to get. ha! Alrighty, i should get going. Have to do the things i have to do. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment