Term week is coming to an end. Damn fast. TWO WEEKS only leh! :(
On a brighter note - Monday i was at this charity movie event. Guess what... Nathaniel Ho was there too. Oh boy, he is really freaking cute and ... hot! Heh! =Pp Caught Get Smart.
Not too bad. Quite a nice comedy. Rate: 3 out of 5 =)
Wed- A day @ Sentosa!


we are the the southern point of Singapore ;)
Time check: 12.15 AM and i'm done with my SMT stuff. Yeah Yeah, i'm so so glad. Is like FINALLY i'm done with it baby. However i've to be in school tomorrow. Mind you, tomorrow is Sat okay. So sad!! Gosh, can't believe it. What makes me really sad is that i can't attend service tomorrow. =( I want to fellowship with my Atas cell! Heh! Oh well.. enough with wallowing in self pity or whatever it is that is making me feel this way. I'm going to see them on sunday. ;)
I shall end my post with..

Heh! Celebration after common test. =) * 2 weeks ago* HAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment