Finally i'm homeeee!
Just got home from my company's BBQ. Oh man, i had a great time mingling with my colleagues and other interns.
Life has been good. oh man, i've been putting on weight *sob* you know what , a regular set meal here comes with a soup, a butter bun, main course and drink. And the portion here is huge! And you must be wondering how i communicate with the people here right. Well, i can't really speak very fluent cantonese but at least im trying and learning everyday and my mandarin is getting better too. =)
anyhooo, I've been in a rather reflective mood today...
Its been about a month since i left SG. Before i leave, i am scared that when I come back, or when I see these people again, things won't be the same. People come, people go. But then I've come to realize that the best kind of love is the kind that grows with you and stays with you. :)
Over here, life somehow different in SG. I've learnt to be more independent. Many of my First time ... do laundry, cook a decent meal, wash the dirty dishes etc. Can't believe it right?! I can believe it either.. haha!
BBQ night:
Just got home from my company's BBQ. Oh man, i had a great time mingling with my colleagues and other interns.
Life has been good. oh man, i've been putting on weight *sob* you know what , a regular set meal here comes with a soup, a butter bun, main course and drink. And the portion here is huge! And you must be wondering how i communicate with the people here right. Well, i can't really speak very fluent cantonese but at least im trying and learning everyday and my mandarin is getting better too. =)
anyhooo, I've been in a rather reflective mood today...
Its been about a month since i left SG. Before i leave, i am scared that when I come back, or when I see these people again, things won't be the same. People come, people go. But then I've come to realize that the best kind of love is the kind that grows with you and stays with you. :)
Over here, life somehow different in SG. I've learnt to be more independent. Many of my First time ... do laundry, cook a decent meal, wash the dirty dishes etc. Can't believe it right?! I can believe it either.. haha!
BBQ night:
Food
And more food! look at the scallop... 棒!
some of my colleagues
Interns! the 3rd person from the left is my supervisor. the way she work.. one word to describle.. Zai!
This sat i'm going cycling with the other interns and next week, fireflies date. will update soon when i have the time. Cya!
No comments:
Post a Comment