Yesh! As you can see from the title, I am all readyyy for the weekend! *1.5hrs to gooo* Whee! Can't believe is friday today and this week seems a bit more dreadful than usual. hah! not that i'm a workaholic but just that sometimes i'm really free - no work at all. =( I love to be busy and needless to say, my day to be productive :)
What's in hold for me next week??
Alot of events/ things going on next week but out of all, the only 1 i'm most looking forward to is none other than.. Morning PM! I love morning PM. but the painful thing about it is that i have to dread myself up earlyyy =X * sigh* Oh and im planning to rise and shine at 4am next week to run. Pls give me your support okay ;)
Alrighty, i should get going. Gotta finish my work before weekend kicks in. Bye ! =)
I
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment