I cried for all the things I've lost along the way. I smiled for all the things I've received along the way.
As the year is coming to an end, I'm reminded once again that God has really blessed me with amazing friends and placed really special people at different stages of my life. I reflect of the different aspects in my life...
Studies
The first half of the semester has just past. Although it been plagued with late nights to complete my work and at times with those stressful moments, yet God strengthened me for the right times. Nevertheless with more happening friends in school to make my school life more fun and enjoyable. I love my friends :)
Ministry
The more i serve, the more joy i receive and it is certainly true! Thank God for the breakthroughs in my ministry. 12s1d has been a blessing to me. I hope to see my team continue to grow and continue to stand in the gap with me. Oh and i found amazing friendships as well.
Cell group
W452 to W480. I LOVE my cell! what more can i say about my cell? Each and everyone is amazing, special. Return of the Atas gonna be a blast ppl! And one of my resolutions 2009 is the grow my connect group with mien. We gonna support Rou all the way! love you rou :)
Relationships
Just as I was sitting there sulking and hurt, He brought to me through the book of Boy meets Girl a better understanding of my irrational self. After reading the book, i felt so convicted. perhaps you guys would find it hilarious.. but well.. I think that moment was one of the worst moment in my life, i had to struggle with my emotional self. But thank God for placing amazing people in my life... People like QIAN QI. Darling i love you :) My bff and im holding you for life. haha!
I am really looking forward to Christmas. Other than it being my favorite season of the year, with the nice cool weather and the Christmas shopping and giving and receiving of gifts, it is also a time of spending time with people you love. This year, it is no exception, I am looking forward to this Christmas period and welcome it with much delight.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment