Uggs are soo cute! They're absolutely gorgeous man. :))

I have been busy ever since school started and I never had a chance to write a proper entry! haha... okay la, i'm not busy with school work just a couple of miscellaneous work to clear that's all. =P
School has been good so far. Although it can be quite sucky at time ( not as of now), still i will confess the positive side!! ha! Anyway, I come to think about my attachment, my heart always accelerates and I wonder if it is from intimidation or adrenaline. Or izzit both. In order to qualify for oiap/iap scheme, you have to be the top 40% of your cohort. Im just so thankful for the opportunity. However if i happen to get through all the scary interviews, means i have to take a total of 9 modules in my final semester ( 7 core and 2 IS) and for this, it really freaks me out. Argh!
Other than that, last saturday was awesome! I think one of the best services i've attended. Needless to say about serving..Was as great too. So many happy things happene before, during and after the service which makes me feel like a perfect day.*snigger* I simply do what i like and i like what i do. Sat would be even more perfect if i top it off with my favourite forzen yogurt! Yay! =)
I was beaming with smile throughout the day today. I'm just simply h.a.p.p.y!
Have a good week people! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment