HELLO PEOPLE!


We did some market research in the night at ladies street after dinner.
.jpg)
Surprisingly we hit off well with the shop assistants at ladies street.



After lunch we headed to 星光大道. FYI, chervel vomitted beside jackie chan's print. What a memorable place to leave your prints behind. LOL!





.jpg)



I'm back from Hong Kong!
Day 1:
.jpg)
Surprisingly we hit off well with the shop assistants at ladies street.Day 2:

After lunch we headed to 星光大道. FYI, chervel vomitted beside jackie chan's print. What a memorable place to leave your prints behind. LOL!
Day 3:
Way back to childhood. The fireworks in the night is so beautiful


.jpg)

Day 4:
Wow, what a tiring day. A day @ Macau
MGM
The lobby itself is already US 4.2 million ( say WOW!). The suite there is very luxury. ( wow wow!) I love the suite at MGM. So classy.Too bad no picture is allowed in the casion

Venetian Macau

In fact, i love looking at buildings and architecture, so pretty!
An old church in Macau
What's next? Yes yes, Victoria Peak! I love the magnificent, breath-taking view. Buy me a mansion at victoria peak!!! =P
Day 5:
Yam Cha for lunch. Yam cha in Hong Kong is cheap and good. Definitely worth the money :)
Last site visit: Ocean Park!


What an insightful trip. I really enjoy myself for the whole trip! How i wish i could extend my days in Hong Kong.
No comments:
Post a Comment