Anyway, school has been really great so far apart from my endless complaints and whining on the insane pile of work. But still, im loving it lah. Hah!
While i was on my way to school today, i did a quick reflection upon my life..and for that moment i felt so blessed by..
My Cell - The Atas! What an amazing cell i must say. You guys are my pillars of Strength. Thank you for the advice and encouragement when I needed it. The shoulder for me to cry on, and the smiles that greet me everytime. You guys knew me from way back. And such a fantastic cgl, cindy pang. You never fail to amaze me each time. Be it your faith, commitment as cgl, im impressed.
My friends in school- You guys are a great bunch of people. Class- Although i know i might be too demanding at times when comes to project work, however, thanks for being so understanding at the same time. And this poor bunch of people got to tolerate my stupid and nonsense everyday. ; P Tack mates- not forgetting this pretty babe, paige. Catch up soon yea ;)
Society- Oh and this bunch of funny and crazy groupie. Love hanging out with them for supper man. little gossip session + great company = Happy! p.s simon, im glad that you finally made that decision. can't wait to work with you again ; )
My ministry- a place where im being challenged be it physically, spiritually or mentally. A place where my strength are being renewed and now, my passion to serve is back again. ha! thank god for every single usher.
Last but no least, my dear qian qi.
Mighty Big Hug to you, thanks for your support and love. I am honoured to have met you, and yes I know I may not keep meeting you as much as I should, but I want you to know that you have a very special place in my heart always. =))
And now, im looking forward to my fabulous weekend. Is gonna be another blast
Heh! The 'hardworking' me and chervel during lecture -_-''
Ps. im so unwell for the past few days. having food poisoning and so, Toilet is my best friend now ='(
No comments:
Post a Comment